Have you ever wanted to record and share your Playstation 4 gameplay with friends but you don’t know how? If so, you have come to the right place – in this blog we will show you the easy steps of how to get clips from PS4 to your phone! So don’t wait any longer and let’s get started!
Transferring media from your Playstation 4 gaming console to your smartphone can be a simple but rewarding process. Whether you want to share gameplay clips online or show off your gaming skills to family and friends, you can quickly get clips from your PS4 onto your phone with basic tools and settings. This guide will walk through the steps necessary to transfer clips from your PS4 directly onto any smartphone or tablet device. By the end, you’ll be an expert at transferring PS4 media with ease.
What is PS4 and What is Phone?
To successfully view or download content from a PlayStation 4 (PS4) to a smartphone device, it is important to understand the basics behind both units.
The PS4 is Sony’s eighth-generation video game console, released in 2013. Key features include an “instant-on” power option that allows nearly immediate boot-ups, and access to multimedia streaming services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. Additionally, the PS4 allows users to connect and stream content to other PlayStation consoles locally or remotely.
A phone is a handheld device used for communication, gaming and personal computing tasks. Phones generally feature touchscreens combined with full keyboards, cameras, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless networks for internet connectivity and wireless audio support. Additionally, most phones are capable of downloading applications for additional features like music streaming services or enhanced camera operations.
What are Clips?
Clips are short video recordings made on gaming consoles like the PlayStation 4. The clips can be shared on social media platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, and Snapchat. They may also be stored locally, where they can be viewed from any device that has a compatible video player installed.
Clips are not to be confused with screenshots. While screenshots capture still images of your gaming session or moment of play, clips allow you to share dynamic content that captures those same key moments from a different perspective. Clips make it possible to enjoy true-3D graphics and vivid audio along with the game’s storyline or characters in action. It is an easy way to show off your skills and accomplishments while gaming.
For gamers keen on sharing their experiences with friends and family, transferring clips recorded on the PS4 to a smartphone makes this task easier. The use of specialized apps such as Console2Phone will help you get the job done in minutes without having to spend too much time transferring content manually between devices. Follow this guide for more details on how to get clips from PS4 to phone:
What are the Benefits of Transferring Clips from PS4 to Phone?
Transferring clips from your PlayStation 4 to your smartphone is a great way to take your gaming experience on the go and show off some of your greatest victories in the virtual world. Not only does transferring clips provide you with bragging rights, there are a number of practical benefits to transferring gameplay footage from PS4 to phone.
For starters, when you post your clips online it helps get your name out there as well as introducing new gamers to content that they may not have seen before. Additionally, it’s especially beneficial for content creators who plan to use their clips in video blogs and tutorial videos — having clips ready to upload on-demand can save valuable time when creating videos. Transferring PS4 gameplay footage also allows viewers or friends to watch the footage at their own convenience, rather than everyone coming together at a mutually agreed upon time for streaming.
Finally, archiving important game experiences is made much easier with smartphone transfers from PS4. By transferring several hundred seconds of gameplay with one click, gamers are able to store videos without worrying about compatibility errors or having too little storage space left over on their device for other tasks.
How to get clips from ps4 to phone
Now that the PlayStation 4 has become a part of our lives, it’s becoming more and more important to be able to easily share gaming clips with friends and family. Fortunately, transferring clips from the PS4 to your mobile device has been made simpler with remote play. With a few simple steps, you can easily transition your gaming footage from one device to another in no time.
1. First and foremost, you will need to ensure that both your PS4 and your phone are connected to the same WiFi network. Once they’re connected, launch remote play on the PS4 by pressing the “Share” button on your DualShock 4 controller.
2. On the upper-right corner of the screen, select “Connect To My Phone”. Here you will find an eight-digit code that you must use for pairing with your phone or tablet.
3. On your mobile device, search for and download the PS4 Remote Play app from either Google Play Store or App Store depending on your device’s operating system (iOS/Android). Once downloaded, sign into your Sony Entertainment Network account and enter in the eight-digit code found in step two above for connection purposes..
4. Once both devices have been successfully paired via remote play connection technology, simply press on either “Triangle” button or “Options” button present on DualShock 4 controller to enter Capture Gallery where all recorded clips are stored. Now select any clip which you want transferred by pressing “×” button while having clip highlighted then choose “Copy To USB Storage Device”.
5. Next go back to main menu of Remote Play app Presenton Your Mobile Phone->Select Show notification of Copied Clips-> Download Clip In Notification Revealed To Your Mobile Gallery -> Here You Have The Saved Clip Ready For Sharing Over Social Media & Messaging Applications!
Finally, once you’ve transferred your clips to your phone, you can then use various media sharing services to share it with friends or on social media. You may also consider editing the clip using a video editor to improve it’s appearance before sharing.
Remember that if you are having trouble getting the clips from your PS4 to your phone, you can always switch from Wifi to mobile data or vice versa on both devices; this may help resolve any connection issues. Also, restarting your PS4 and phone or resetting their internet connections can also be a last-ditch effort to fix any communication issues.